My Mission:

Engaging, Equipping, and connecting children and their families to their most strategic role in completing the Great Commission.

Monday, March 22, 2010

One BIG Week


It's a big week in both my personal life and in ministry.

In 5 days, I will no longer be an employee of DPS. It's hard to imagine that after being here for 2.5 years, but it's really happening.

Today, Global Xpress' 30th issue goes to press. I can't even explain what that means to me because I find myself speechless. God has sustained this little ministry through so many highs and lows. I am so incredibly excited to see what this next season will bring!

Prayer Requests:
- Pray that I will be faithful every remaining minute I have here at work, leaving a memory of goodness, hard work, and love.
- Pray for God's provision for the remaining $1800 in monthly committed support needed to get to Pasadena and serve full time.
- Pray that God would use this 30th issue to impact an entire generation for His global Kingdom and glory among the nations!

No comments: