My Mission:

Engaging, Equipping, and connecting children and their families to their most strategic role in completing the Great Commission.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

A new chapter begins

One chapter ends. A new one begins.

Tomorrow will be my first Sunday morning at a new church.

After church, I will be heading to Pasadena to meet with 8 other staff and volunteers for our Global Xpress vision retreat. We will spend two days praying, discussing, and making changes for a more fruitful and effective future.

It is a strange thing to think of the many different people who will be there and the individual investments they have each made. And they're not their as a benefit or favor to me. They will be there because they truly believe in this ministry, have taken ownership of it, and have committed to play their part to make it happen...

Beyond my wildest dreams....I can't wait to see what lies ahead.

No comments: