My Mission:

Engaging, Equipping, and connecting children and their families to their most strategic role in completing the Great Commission.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

The day to day stuff

So I'm not sure who all reads this (if anyone!) but I thought I'd drop a note on the little things that have been going on...

Last Sunday I spoke at a Perspectives class at Northpoint Corona. It was a good 45 minutes of challenging the class of roughly 50 adults with an unexpected global issue kids face...half truth. We talked about how half spiritual truths (like God loves me and takes care of me and protects) can easily produce self absorbed half followers of Jesus when not balanced with whole truths (like God loves me so I can extend his love to a lost and broken world. It was well received and many shared how it would now challenge them in their own work with children.

Yesterday I exhibited at the Asian American Ideas Exchange in Santa Ana. We had 5 new magazine sign-ups. Sold over a dozen back issues and got a possible lead to run a children's program for a church retreat labor day weekend.

Tomorrow we begin researching and putting together our May issue on Trinidad and Tobago. Ukraine will be released Thursday.

Living each day in trust, knowing my times are in God's hands...abiding and remaining in his love as I serve faithfully where I've been planted.

Prayer: Big conference in Pasadena is just a few short weeks away. There is much to prepare in terms of the items for our exhibit table and the two large workshops I'll be presenting. Also, I'll be traveling to Arkansas the 17th-21st to meet with our regional mobilization office. Look forward to what unexpected things God will bring from that.

1 comment:

Roula said...

I read it! Love you and will be praying.