My Mission:

Engaging, Equipping, and connecting children and their families to their most strategic role in completing the Great Commission.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Conductor Courages First Big Show!


"Conductor Courage" landed her first job today. I had a wonderful meeting with Packinghouse in Redlands. I was expecting only to meet with their children's pastor about our Global Xpress Sunday School program. There wasn't much discussion needed. His son has been using it for almost two years and loves it. It was all for adding it to their church.

But he ALSO wanted to know if Conductor Courage would come to their VBS in July!! I am so excited! I get to do a missions moment all five days of VBS. In addition, I get to teach their Friday Bible study on Moses and the Exodus, focusing on how God's purpose in all that was to make Himself known!!

I better get shopping! I need some red shoes and overalls!

P.S. In addition, No More Crumbs Ministry (www.nomorecrumbsministry.org) and a children's missions resource center in Tennessee (www.childrenmissionresources.com) have posted Global Xpress on their websites!

No comments: