My Mission:

Engaging, Equipping, and connecting children and their families to their most strategic role in completing the Great Commission.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Great and Unsearchable things




"I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. I will build you up again and you will be rebuilt, O Virgin Israel. Again you will take up your tambourines and go out to dance with the joyful..." Jeremiah 31:3-4


I am dancing again. It feels so amazing, the wind in my hair as I twirl and spin in my Saviors arms. The days since quitting my job have not all been easy and smooth. In fact, they have been quite opposite. But even in the midist of it all, I am dancing again.

God is at work in ways I don't even fully understand or see. An unexpected, possibly great and amazing opportunity fell into my lap today and I am speechless and still before Him as I seek His will about it. I don't know if this is indeed something God wants me to do or where He's leading Global Xpress, but the idea and reality of what He could be doing blows me away.

Although I do not know what tomorrow holds regarding this opportunity, I find myself with a willing and trusting heart. This moment is so sweet. I realize that I finally know and trust that God could do this even if I feel I can't, know that I can trust Him whether the door opens or shuts.

"Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know." Jeremiah 33:3

I am calling.

I am waiting to hear.

Will you join me in praying for wisdom and direction this week? I will share more details as (and if) it pans out, but for now, let us just call out to know those great and unsearchable things!

No comments: